Kilometers for Kids & Health Coaching Deal!

I don�t usually do this, but I have a favor to ask you. Don�t run away just yet � there is something in it for you, skip down to the bottom if you just want to get to the nitty gritty�

My friend, Kristie, is running a virtual race and raffle and she needs support!

IMG_6309

Kristie is the person who started me on my running journey. She was patient with me when I was logging ridiculously slow miles, and she was encouraging when I didn�t think I�d ever be a runner. She ran my first 10k with me, and my first and second half marathon. She kept me semi-sane through the process responded to my freak-outs with calm while cheering wildly for my successes! She stood by me through the disaster that was marathon training until I called it quits.

IMG_8434

She even crossed the finish line with me and Ben for his first 5k!

IMG_9116

She is also a dear friend. She was my roommate in college, and she is my youngest son�s godmother.

P4020310P4020266

She writes a great blog with thoughts on running, life, and yoga. Check it out. She just finished her training and is now a certified health coach. Check our her sites, she is a fabulous resource. She�s in the process of completing her yoga teacher training, and she is raising money to build a school in Nepal with buildOn. She is a teacher both by trade and at heart. Education and helping others grow - whether in a classroom, a yoga studio, at running club, or through nutrition - is both her passion and her gift.

So please consider donating to her cause. Check out her virtual race, Kilometers for Kids, and her virtual raffle that has some great prizes! Running the race gets you entries into the raffle, and donating gets you into the race. It doesn�t have to be much. Every mile and every dollar counts.

PLUS, here�s a special offer just for you guys as *that* mom readers in addition to your raffle entries

if you donate $35 or more, you will receive a FREE health coaching session with Kristie (valued at more than $75!).

if you donate $75 or more, you will receive THREE FREE health coaching sessions with Kristie (valued at more than $225!).

Kristie offers a free consultation to get your started. The above sessions would follow your free consultation. This is a great deal to get some amazing health coaching at a crazy cheap price while donating to a great cause. Check out her website for more information about her services. Donate here and then comment here or email her to get started!

ความคิดเห็น