6 Week Goal Check-in


Okay I skipped last Friday�s check-in, not because I gained weight (although I did), but because life was busy and I had nothing substantial to say and I didn�t want to post a 3 line filler post. So here�s a 2 week recap.
Last Friday. + 1.2
Today�s weigh-in: +.7
Yes this is not what I intended, but I still have a very small net loss for the four weeks so far.
Total +/- so far: � 2.1 lbs
It�s not what I planned, and I have plenty of reasons (not excuses�). I�m working on those but I don�t have anything helpful or  interesting to share about that right now.
P5181103-001
Instead, I want to share some non-scale victories,
*Ran in a mudrun last Saturday with no pain, and while I was out of shape, I was able to finish 3.1 miles of trail and obstacles!
*Ran my first miles since February (wow?!?) on the road on Thursday. 2 hard miles. No knee pain with the brace. I have lost a lot of endurance, but I was running! And while my effort level was way high, I was at least able to average sub 11 minute miles.
*I started counseling a few weeks ago, which I have been meaning/wanting/needing to do for a year.
*Thanks to preparing for a houseguest, my house is pretty darn clean! My hope is to maintain it. Oh yea, and deal with the garage and the basement but those are for another day.
*The garden is IN! And our patio makeover is coming together (cannot wait to post pictures of that!)

So I�m celebrating forward motion, and continuing to move forward when it comes to the silly scale too. Enjoy a wonderful weekend and celebrate the forward motion in your life!

ความคิดเห็น