Links I Love

Here's some link love, and I hope I'll be able to do some more writing this week. But we'll see. Summer is a little unpredictable around here!

Mayim Bialik on discovering her son is colorblind @ Kveller. I usually love Mayim for her great perspective on holistic parenting, but this post steps outside of those lines. It's a beautiful look at the lessons our children have to teach us when we choose to listen to who they are and where they are coming from.

Dear Erica Jong @ Raising My Boychick is a spicy response to the controversial piece Erica Jong wrote on attachment parenting imprisoning mothers and killing their sex lives. Google it, no desire to link.


Creating Children's Spaces in Every Corner of Your Home @ Childhood 101 displays a beautiful home and a beautiful way to live with your children.  You mean it's their home, too? You mean I might want to be able to spend time with them while doing things I enjoy or need to do? Yep. Lovely.


Working the Kinks Out @ priorfatgirl is a real and honest look at the journey to overcome emotional eating and find healthiness that overcomes everything about you, inside and out. On a similar note, you need to read you need to love the part of you that binges if you've ever struggled with binge-eating.

ความคิดเห็น