One Small Change - March 2011

Well I'm a few days late on getting this up because I've been recovering from my butt-kicking illnesss, but better late than never.  This is my third month into One Small Change.  For February, I chose to ate less.  This was incredibly challenging and I somewhat succeeded but I will continue to work on this one.  For January, we committed to get back to composting everything possible, and that was a success!

For March, I am committing to walking my son to school more often than not.  My son goes to a Montessori school that is right on the other side of church from us.  We walk through the church parking lot from our house, through a little section of woods and into the backyard of the school.  Over the winter, with the cold temperatures and more importantly the massive amounts of snow and ice we got, I switched to driving him. It seemed silly but with an six foot snow drift between us and even the church, it just wasn't feasible with my toddler.  Now, the snow has melted leave now excuse!

ความคิดเห็น