Podcast with (Over)Thinking Mom: The Case Against the Case Against Breastfeeding


This post is ridiculously late, so my apologies to Meredith from (Over)Thinking Mom.


Meredith asked me to be a guest on her fabulous Podcast, and I nervously said yes.  You can check out the podcast and related articles here.  To listen to the podcast, click the play button at the bottom of the post.

The topic was Hanna Rosin's article, The Case Against Breastfeeding from Spring of 2009.  I'll let the podcast speak for itself as a response.

Be sure to check out the rest of (Over)Thinking Mom - other podcasts, the blog, twitter, facebook, etc.  Before Meredith, I was a *gasp* podcast virgin, and I can confidently say, I'm glad she was my first!  We don't always agree, but she starts conversations that I enjoy participating in or eavesdropping on!

ความคิดเห็น