After a bad day..

I've been a pretty absent blogger, and I've got a couple of posts working themselves out in my brain begging for enough computer time to be written, but in the meantime, I had to share a link to a fabulous post by Passionate Homemaking.

After a string of 'bad days'... whether from overscheduled busyness, stress, exhausting, or whatever else... this post, What Every Mom Needs to Know After a Bad Day, hit home for me!  I hope it might put some of the bumps on this mothering journey in perspective for someone else in need as well.  Hopefully, I'll be back soon with a few posts about my first ever podcast with (Over)Thinking Mom, a call to join me in my boycott of Nestle, and some chit chat about books I've been reading and what's next on the list!

Check back soon, and I promise I'll work on something for you to read when you do so!

ความคิดเห็น