Goal Check Up!


O Dark Thirty Strength Training

Remember those SMART goals I wrote about a few weeks ago in Women's Running Magazine? Now is the time to check our progress on them. If you haven�t mapped out a plan for achieving the goals, this is a perfect time to do so. 
Getting the hang of it

Some of my own personal goals for the year are to: 
  • Be able to do ONE unassisted pull-up by the end of August. Earlier would be better.
  • Run a ten-minute mile by the end of May. I haven�t been able to run a 10-minute mile ever. In fact, my fastest mile was 10:34, and that was while playing varsity sports in high school.
  • Plank for over a minute. Planks�nuff said.
  • Complete a Tough Mudder event in early May and not look like a bumbling fool�well actually I don�t really mind looking crazy. I just want to finish!
  • Run a 5:30 or better for the NYC Marathon this November.
Read more about how I broke one of these goals down in the SMART WAY in Women's Running Magazine

ความคิดเห็น