IN THE MEANTIME

I DID IT!!!
I DID IT!!!
I DID IT!!!
(cue annoying Dora The Explorer Song)

I finished the Javelina Jundred 100K! It took me forever but I. FINISHED. IT. 

I AM OVERJOYED AND ECSTATIC AND EXTREMELY NARCOLEPTIC RIGHT NOW.

I'm still working on my race report, but in the meantime, please enjoy some photos from out on the course! (BTW, IF YOU THINK YOU'LL BE 100K READY BY THIS TIME NEXT YEAR, THIS IS A RACE TO PUT ON YOUR CALENDAR!)

STILL SMILING-FIRST LOOP


JUST A FEW FRIENDLY SAGUAROS. Their friends, the jumping cholla cacti, aren't so sweet though. They're young and impulsive. These saguaros here? Patient and wise.

The NOT SO FRIENDLY JUMPING CHOLLA CACTUS. In fact, it was an asshole. OUCH IS ALL.

About 1.5 hours from my finish. I knew the end was near, yet so far...

Petrified Poop? I dunno. Whatever, I thought it was cool.
This is when isht started to get real. Standing in front of this is like signing your soul away. I would be back several times, the fourth being my last and my finish!

Stay tuned for the full race report!

ความคิดเห็น