Finding Rhythm in the Whirlwind and Sharing Some Resources

If you�re new here, welcome! Take a look around. I�m glad you�re here! New posts are coming soon...

photo(3)

It�s been so long since I�ve written in this space. This summer was a whirlwind juggle of motherhood and vocation as I traveled the state with a team of camp counselors (different team each week) providing summer day camp experiences at churches, bringing outdoor ministry to the local communities. It was a beautifully exhausting summer full of lessons of love, grace, and courage. My head is still spinning and processing it all.

photo(4)

Right after we wrapped that up, we headed to the Outer Banks of North Carolina for 10 days of family vacation. Wonderful. It was so great to be together as a family with nothing else to do but be together after a summer of chaos.

By the time we got back from vacation, school had already started and we were thrown into that whirlwind. We are still trying to find our routine with a full-time first grader and a half-time preschooler, Occupational Therapy, soccer, me volunteering at the school often for tuition trade, and whatever else life throws at us.

And then more beautiful chaos happened. Dear Parents with Young Children in Church went up on the Huff Post on Sunday and was the most shared article on Sunday! Crazy. Monday morning, while packing school lunches and begging my kids to just get dressed already, I got an email at 8:10 about doing HuffPost Live at 10:35. My first thought? Guess I�m going to have to shower and blow dry my hair. Ha!

photo

Thank you all for your support with this post. Thank you for sharing it and republishing it. Thank you for the messages you�ve sent me sharing your stories. I feel so blessed to connect with you all.  And thank you for not wildly making fun of me on video, at least not to my face.

I�ll be back soon with more posts. We are really being challenged with this new rhythm of life and my son�s anxiety. I�m just finding the words to share. But in the meantime, I have two fabulous FREE opportunities to share with you.

image

We know motherhood can be hard, but it�s only harder when we think we�re in the hardness alone. You�re not. I am so excited to join 27 other amazing mamas on a mission to uplift and encourage mothers around the world.

Awakening Wonder: Discovering Delight in Everyday Moments is a free inspirational ebook designed to help brighten your day as you reconnect with the beauty all around you.

It was really fun to contribute to this project, and I�m enjoying reading all the other contributions. I invite you to come claim your free copy right here: http://www.raisingloveliness.com/awakening-wonder/

image

Next, I have this FREE opportunity with my friend Dawn Trautman.

339991_10150467277916704_1087749867_o

Dawn is a dynamic and engaging author, life coach, and performer. She offers e-courses, one-on-one life coaching, and an interactive online group to not only motivate and inspire you but to help you focus and harness your motivation and inspiration into positive action in your life and the lives of others. I�ve been blessed to be a part of many of her e-courses, and I�ve enjoyed the conversation, the process, and the clarity they�ve provided.

Fullscreen capture 9182013 73330 AM

On Thursday Sept. 26 at 8pm EDT, she�ll be hosting a free live web event called Why You�re Not Living Your Calling and How to Start. Dawn describes this event as:

A high-impact web event to help you live your calling.

Knowing your purpose in life is one thing, but actually living it is another thing. In this one hour, free, live online event, we'll explore the most common things getting in the way, and share proven, concrete strategies to avoid them so you can live every day with purpose and passion.

You can sign up via her website and you can also find her on Facebook.

Disclaimer: I don�t normally advertise on this blog, and I am receiving nothing in return for these two plugs. These are just free resources and opportunities I wanted to pass on! Who doesn�t love free??!

I�ll be back soon with more to say� have a great week!

ความคิดเห็น