2 weeks down, 4 weeks to go!

 

This is going to be quick because my husband and a backyard fire are calling my name.

IMG_8595

This week�s weigh-in results

- 1.3 lbs

That means a total loss of 3.9lbs.

To be honest, I�m not sure I deserved the loss so while I�ll take it I know that I need to focus next week. My activity was better than the week before, but it could still improve. Physical therapy sucks up most of my free time to work out, so I need to get more activity in on non physical therapy days plus keep up with my home rehab exercises.

But, the big thing this week was FOOD! It was just a bad week for all sorts of reason including poor planning and emotional eating. So this week I�m making a plan on Sunday for the week and will do my best to stick to it!

 

This week�s activity�

Friday: 30 minutes Home Rehab Exercises, 1.5 mile rocky hike with the family

Saturday: Work Day @ Camp = Carrying large pieces of wooden bunk beds all over and playing with power tools. A bunch of walking.

Sunday: Nothing unless you count throwing multiple temper tantrums because everyone I knew was running except me.

Monday: 60 minutes yoga class, 90 minutes Physical therapy

Tuesday: 45 minutes physical therapy

Wednesday: 45 minutes spin class, 1 mile ran � 10:33, 1.4 mile walk � 21 minutes, 15 minutes home rehab exercises

Thursday: 15 minutes home rehab exercises


Have a great weekend! I hope to be back this weekend with some thoughts on the Time magazine cover before it�s totally old news, but I don�t have much time to write so we�ll just have to see what happens.

ความคิดเห็น