Eating Our Way Through Christmas

I don't know about your family, but we love holidays as a reason to make really delicious food!  Here's my plan for Christmas morning and Christmas dinner. I'm going to leave Christmas Eve up to my mom (hear that, mom?) and Christmas Day appetizers to my sister (hear that, sis?). In the meantime, we've got breakfast, dinner and dessert covered.


Breakfast:
Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Baked French Toast
Pioneer Woman's Sleepin' In Omelette (this one is a favorite around here for special occasions)

This super fun fruit Christmas tree from Ginger & Garlic (found via pinterest)



Dinner:
Alton Brown's City Ham
Pioneer Woman's Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic and Cranberries
Holiday Bread
Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole

Basic Green Salad with some homemade dressings

Dessert:
Pioneer Woman's pots de creme
Chocolate Mousse (because I'm not feeding the kids pots de creme full of coffee)

And of course, lots of good red wine. Reminder to me to hit the winery this coming week!

I made a pinboard with all these links included so enjoy!

What are you cooking (or eating) this holiday?

ความคิดเห็น